Author Topic: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 2 : Game  (Read 2322 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 2 : Game
« on: February 08, 2012, 07:10:42 AM »
The boy from the witchcraft wizardry school of Hogwarts is now gown from quid ditch game , simple spells and playing the goblet of fire to fighting against his arch enemy Lord Voldermort. The long awaiting harry potter deadly hallows the movies is final gona be out before the big releases the final installment of the games is also released due to be out, the same titled games is released a days before the actual movie is released.lts not the most awaited game but it is one to most followed franchise of the decade so even the game is hyped up and ready to be sold out. The game is developed by EA and also with the help of Warren brother’s it gets completes the cycle.deathly hallows part 2 game 300x153 Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 2 : Game

The games is simultaneously released with the movies well at least a day before because it wants his younger audience to be the first to know how the whole saga ends at least the first one to completes it.

Plot:

The plot is based on the book and the movies which is defeating the bad guy Lord Voldermort. This is final time harry meet the creepy wizard and destroys him, well that’s simply.

poster Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 2 : Game

Game play:

The game play hasn’t changed much from the first release it has the same old cut scenes cinematic boring side missions and the game leads itself other than the players playing it .Its a perfect game for teens. The players can now choose any major character that they want and enjoy the game but before that you need to play the entire game or some of it to unlock the characters , And the coolest thing that I’ve heard is that the player can even choose Lord Voldermont character . That’s for me icon wink Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 2 : Game dementors 300x168 Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 2 : Game

The movie promises to be one of the greatest hits but there’s no much of a expectation for the game so it should be told that harry potter and the deadly hallows 2 would be one of those games which played for fun and to have a good time swinging wands

The game is releases a day before the movie and its expected to hit Europe on 14th of July and later in the week of India.

Platform:

The game is compatible with Microsoft Windows, PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and Mobile
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection