Author Topic: God of War III ..A long wait is finally over..!  (Read 2102 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
God of War III ..A long wait is finally over..!
« on: February 08, 2012, 07:47:33 AM »
A long wait is finally over..!  God of War III the most anticipated game has hit the stores. It is being released in all parts of the globe and will be hitting the Indian market anytime soon. After five long years of the God of war series this has finally reaches to its climax. This is the fifth title in this franchise after God of War Chains of Olympus, God of War, God of War Betrayal, and God of War II. And guess what.. GOW lll is exclusive only for PlayStation platform so any gamer that need to get their hand in the game should own a PlayStation 3 to play this amazing game.

The Game

The Game is nothing less than expected it simple rocks, the game-play stays the same and its kinda wanted to remain same by the fans . Nothing much have changed except the fact that the settings are tweaked a bit for so that it can offer more than it used to, the new characters always reminds of us with the vintage ones cause theirs always something or the other looks alike between them but they were given a full makeover so that they could look even more scarier and freaky than ever before. We always adore the blood shed in God of war, the amount of gore is slightly increased in this one and it looks a bloody hell during the combats. Theirs are couple of new add-ons which added more to this incredible game ,where in one instant Kratos can walk on the sides of the wall like the prince in the prince of Persia series so how cool is that! J  And he also has wings ! Which make him to be airborne for few seconds, its kinda handy and pretty useful uh..I always wished to have those things in the previous installments very well we got it this time around. The boss mode are even tougher, faster and stronger there are hell of a lot items found lying around. the smalls puzzles for unlocking the way and finding entry to the next  one is the best thing about this game and who would forget the combos ,it remains the same with new combos adds on to the old one with the addition of few more blades along with it ,switching between weapons has never been so easy..This is indeed the best of the action adventure game there is. And cant wait to get my hands once more on the Blades of Exile!!  icon biggrin God of War III ..A long wait is finally over..!
god of war 3 playstation 3screenshots15498pressannc03 1024x576 God of War III ..A long wait is finally over..!

Character makeover

God of War III was released all over North America on March 16and in Europe that following week Europe, last week Japan was lucky enough to get their hands on of God of war 3 .God of War III already sold a million copies worldwide in the first week . The God of War series has now sold over 11.5 million units worldwide. God of War III has already won two awards.
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection