Author Topic: How to delete a Facebook account forever  (Read 1889 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
How to delete a Facebook account forever
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »
Here is a simple guide to permanently delete your Facebook account and stop receiving further notification mails from Facebook. After deletion of an account it takes a couple of days to completely de-activate your facebook account.
Steps to Completely Delete a Facebook account

1. Login to your Facebook and click on “Account” Drop Down option in the Right end. Click on the option “Account Settings“.

The Account settings will open a series of the details associated with your facebook account. Now click on the option “Deactivate Account“.

3. In the Next window, you got to specify the reason for deactivating your Facebook account, but this step is purely optional, you can either select an option and which is already listed there, or you can write your own reason for deactivating. Make sure you have Checked the Box saying “Opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook“. If this option is unchecked, then you will keep on receiving emails even after deactivating. Click on “Deactivate my Account“.

4. You will be prompted to enter your password to confirm authenticity. So Enter your password and click on “Confirm“.

5. Then you will be again put into another confirmation, this time is the Captcha text, “Enter the given Captcha” and click on “Submit“.

6. This is it , your Facebook account has been deactivated., Note: It will take couple of days for Complete deactivation.

facebook 6 How to delete a Facebook account forever
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection