Author Topic: Make money writing articles for the Web - increase your freelance writing incom  (Read 1867 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education

If you're new to freelance writing, an easy way to make money is to write articles. There's a never-ending demand for articles on the Web. Articles are used as Web content, as well as marketing tools.

web articles are easy to write, and fast - from 300 to 600 words. I love writing articles, and over the years I’ve created some nifty tricks to help me to write articles faster, because the more you write, the more you earn.

On Writing Hacker, I’ve just posted my “Article Marketing Checklist”; you may find it useful. Article marketing is a simple way to promote anything at all online, include your article writing services, and PLR packages.

Writing more articles and earning more - how many articles can you write in a day?

Want more ways to make money writing articles?

Here you go:

* On blogs

* On Web sites

* As PLR packages

* For private clients

Content is king online, so once you get the knack of writing articles, you can start earning a royal income.

Discover Private Label Rights (PLR) , a sizzling HOT new way to make money as a writer, selling articles

Instant PLR Author

The basic idea of PLR content is that it’s content which is sold to people to edit, mash up, or use directly on their Web sites. PLR content may be articles, ebooks, reports, or even audio. It’s CONTENT - stuff for Web sites - in its generic form.

If you can write ten PLR articles in a week, you can make $4000 a week
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection