Author Topic: SpeedyFox Firefox Optimizer  (Read 1260 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
SpeedyFox Firefox Optimizer
« on: January 29, 2012, 12:27:31 PM »
SpeedyFox is a third party application that optimizes your Firefox for better performance. If you are aware of the manual way of optimizing firefox, you would know how tedious it is to change the settings everytime. Some people tend to save the settings in their profile folder and import it when they installed firefox afresh. But using this application can make your task much more simpler, all you got to do is run this portable application, select the firefox profile that you want to optimize and it will do the rest.
How to use SpeedFox – Speed Optimization for Firefox

Close all the windows of Firefox that are at present running in your computer. Else you will get this warning message “Failed to open the profile, please close all Firefox instances before”.
    Run SpeedyFox. Since its a portable file, it can execute without installation. speedfox SpeedyFox Firefox Optimizer
    Select the profile that you want to optimize. In general most of the users have only one default profile, Profiles are groupings of various user settings, website history etc. Select the “default” profile if you don’t have any clue about this. speedfox firefox SpeedyFox Firefox Optimizer
    Click on the Speed up My Firefox button. After the optimization is done, close SpeedyFox,open Firefox and start browsing. speedfox optimization SpeedyFox Firefox Optimizer

http://www.crystalidea.com/speedyfox
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection