Author Topic: Download uTorrent v2.0 Released  (Read 1291 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Download uTorrent v2.0 Released
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:45:41 AM »
uTorrent is undoubtedly the most widely used torrent client in Windows, Inspite of its competitors like BitTorrent and Azureus(Vuze) uTorrent is always the favorite of the most of the P2P users. Recently the new version of uTorrent 2.0 has been released and like its ancestors, this new edition is really a break through in the Peer to Peer File Sharing network.
Features of uTorrent

Simple Interface for Downloading. uTorrent is the most Light weighted torrent software for Windows, the Installation is about 300 Kilobytes and the on a Dual Core Processor it occupies around 17 Mb RAM, which is very less when compared to its rival Azureus. Wide range of skins are available for uTorrent, the skins feature definitely give uTorrent an edge over its rivals. Inbuilt feature to Download RSS Feeds and filter them according to the Users’ Choice.uTorrent allows you to create your own torrent and publish it to the P2P network.

Compatible with WineHQ for Emulation in Linux, however the official website says that uTorrent will be soon available for Linux and Mac. Full Support for Command Line Execution of Torrent actions. Easy to move files between computers, say I have download 20% on one computer, I can very well copy the files and the torrent and I can resume on another computer.

Full support for manipulating the Seeds and the Peers list while both Downloading and Uploading.
Has an internal scheduler that can specify the time and speed the files should be downloaded.
Click Here to Download uTorrent for Free
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection