Author Topic: 10 most useful new firefox addons  (Read 1369 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
10 most useful new firefox addons
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:00:41 AM »
ozilla firefox really giving more flexibility with Add-ons. Using add-ons you can change the appearance of and add more functionality to Firefox. There are however thousands of add-ons to choose from. Here i listed most useful new updated 2009 Addons.

#1 XMarks Bookmark and Password Sync is one of the best bookmarking add-on. This add-on does the service of storing user content, like bookmarks and passwords, inxmarks bookmark2 10 most useful new firefox addons the cloud for safekeeping. If you’re the kind of person that uses the Internet on various machines, then this is definitely a service that is integral to your web browsing. Xmarks also ensures that your content is safely locked away with password encryption and allows you to restore bookmarks from a previous date, should you accidentally delete anything. Xmarks use to synchronize every 4 hours.
On clicking the XMarks icon you can see the following details.

A popup with thumbnail of the site
• A brief description about it.
• The popularity of the site among the X mark users
• Site reviews
• Certain other relevant information

On clicking the Get Site info in the popup you will be directed to the webpage with more information about the site, and also includes similar pages and reviews.

Xmarks will sync across Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari (Mac OS).

Click here to add

#2 Scribefire is a full-featured blog editor that integrates with your browser and lets you easily post to your blog. You can drag and drop formatted text from pages you are browsing, take notes, upload images, and post to multiple blogs.main 10 most useful new firefox addons

Supported Services

ScribeFire currently supports the following services:

* WordPress.com
* LiveJournal
* Xanga
* Windows Live Spaces
* Movable Type
* Performancing
* Jeeran
* Tumblr
* MySpace
* b2Evolution
* Splinder
* Drupal
* Textpattern
* Roller
* Blogger
* MetaWeblog API

It has a bunch of other great features I haven’t even mentioned, but the best thing about it is definitely the convenience and efficiency it provides for creating new posts and pages.

Click here to add

#3 WOT(Web Of Trust) is one of Mozilla’s most popular add-ons. WOTwot 10 most useful new firefox addons warns you about risky websites that try to scam visitors, deliver malware or send spam.

Keep your computer safe from online threats like spyware, adware and viruses.

Get warnings about online scams, sites with adult content and spam.

Protect your wallet from unreliable online vendors, phishing attempts and identity fraud. WOT is one of Mozilla’s most popular add-ons because it really works.

Click here to add

#4 Personas are free, easy-to-install “skins” for Firefox. Its a lPersonas 10 most useful new firefox addonsatest addition to the firefox addons. Personas let u to choose from over 30,000 cool designs, including art from Harry Potter, Bob Marley and Lady Gaga to individualize your browser. Join over 8 million people from around the world who are asking themselves: “What Will My Browser Wear Today?”

* Easy to install, easy to switch designs to suit your mood

Click here to add

#5 Colorful Tabs is the most beautiful yet the simcolorfultabs 10 most useful new firefox addonsplest add-on that makes a strong colorful appeal. Colors every tab in a different color and makes them easy to

distinguish while beautifying the overall appearance of the interface.

Click here to add

#6 Jetpack is a new experimental project from Mozilla that could revolutionize how Firefox browser extensions are built and deployed.
jetpack 10 most useful new firefox addons
Extensions have been an important part of Firefox since its conception. Mozilla made it easy for developers to hook into the chrome

API and enhance the browser in ways that had not been envisaged before.

Click here to add

#7 Twitterbar allows you to post to Twitter from Firefox’s address bar. A small Twitter icon sits to the right of your address bar; clicking on it will post your tweet, and you can hover your mouse over it to see twitterbar 10 most useful new firefox addonshow many characters you have left.

You can also post by typing “–post” at the end of your tweet. Clicking the Twitter icon when visiting a webpage will send a tweet containing the URL of the webpage you are currently viewing.

Click here to add

#8 QuickProxy creates a statusbar button to turn the proxy on and off with a quickproxy 10 most useful new firefox addonssingle click. This extension will be usefull for those who either have a direct connection and need a proxy connection to access a private LAN. People who use anonymous proxy servers.

The advantage with this extension is that it places an Icon in the status bar which can be clicked to switch the proxy settings on and off.

The settings are pretty much simple, “Manual”, “Automatic” and “Auto-detect”.
Click here to add

#9 Lazarus:Form Recovery securely saves forms as you type, allowing you to safely recover your lost work after server timeouts,Form recovery 10 most useful new firefox addons network issues, browser crashes, power failures, and all the other things that can go wrong while you’re entering forms, editing content, writing webmail, etc, etc, etc…

Lazarus works on ordinary web forms, WYSIWYG editors, and even AJAXified comment boxes, and will save you from pretty much any given server, browser, or connection problems that might otherwise cause you to lose your work, or that really pithy blog comment you struggled on for over an hour.
Click here to add

#10 ADblock Plus is a excellent filters against nasty ads on most webadblock plus1 150x150 10 most useful new firefox addonssites. You can Right-click on a banner and choose “Adblock” from the context menu – the banner won’t be downloaded again.

I wonder why this hasn’t been built into Firefox by default.

Click here to add

Suggest me, whether i ordered correctly or i missed anything
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection