Author Topic: Open new tabs next to the last tab in Firefox  (Read 1286 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Open new tabs next to the last tab in Firefox
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:25:26 AM »
With the release of Firefox 3.6, Inspite of the many changes and additions like Personas, the very first problem I faced was “when clicking on the Open in new Tab” its opens the page next to the current tab. Previously it used to open the new tabs next to the last tab. Though for many people this would be an advantage, being a firefox user for the past 4 years or so, I really find it difficult, and I hope many are facing this problem. So the following will guide you on how to disable the feature and make the news tabs in firefox open in the last.
How to Open Firefox New Tabs next to the last tab

Open Firefox
    Enter “about:config” in the URL and press Enter
    This will invoke a warning message ” as shown below, Click on the “I’ll be careful, I promise ” button to open the setting page.

With the release of Firefox 3.6, Inspite of the many changes and additions like Personas, the very first problem I faced was “when clicking on the Open in new Tab” its opens the page next to the current tab. Previously it used to open the new tabs next to the last tab. Though for many people this would be an advantage, being a firefox user for the past 4 years or so, I really find it difficult, and I hope many are facing this problem. So the following will guide you on how to disable the feature and make the news tabs in firefox open in the last.
How to Open Firefox New Tabs next to the last tab

Open Firefox
    Enter “about:config” in the URL and press Enter
    This will invoke a warning message ” as shown below, Click on the “I’ll be careful, I promise ” button to open the setting page.
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection