Author Topic: uCoz Online Free Website Builder  (Read 4979 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
uCoz Online Free Website Builder
« on: February 10, 2012, 08:22:10 AM »
uCoz is so far the best online builder I have used to create a free websit e. Looking at the features of uCoz and comparing them to the ones I have used earlier, I’m totally dumbstruck. uCoz gives as much features that you can expect in a paid hosting and a powerful website editor, that can help you create your own website in few minutes.

Free Hosting

Much like the other free online hosting services, uCoz provides you a free hosting space of 400 Mb with FTP access, unrestricted usage, Backup, custom domain attacher, IP Blocker and much more features. uCoz also supports multiple users management, where in you can create any number of users, assign them to a particular group such as admin, moderator etc. Each user group will have their own customized settings with cool support like avatar management, ranks, group mail, that are ideal if you have a forum. Also uCoz allows you to create more than one website without any restriction.

Excellent Modules

uCoz has many modules that can be attached when you create a free website under it. The modules are Page Editor, Forum, Photo Albums, Site News, GuestBook, Publisher, File Catalog, Blog, Web polls and Email Forums. These modules can be attached to your website by a click of the mouse and no line of code has to be coded by the user. If you are a amateur in website building and you need to have these features, uCoz is the right place to get started.

Design Templates

The designs available in uCoz are no less from the templates that you find in popular theme websites. As a matter of fact, I initially thought that the design templates will be like the normal ones that you find in any other free website builders, but to my surprise the themes available are well professionally built that most of the ones looks like the premium themes as in WordPress or Joomla. Apart from option to choose from the custom template, the user can also change the templates, modify the CSS to their requirements. Each block of the website is separated and the user can edit them separately both in the text editor view or the WYSIWYG mode.

Apart from editing the templates, you can create your own custom template. The design pattern of this website builder is so well framed that every single module like the login form, calendar, mail system are readily available and can be imported to your website instantly.
Ad Banners

uCoz unlike even WordPress and Joomla allows you to have Rotating ad banners. These features can be used in WordPress only after installing third party plugins, whereas uCoz has this feature in built. Not just displaying an ad, you can also monitor the exposure of the ads, like the number of impression and the clicks on the particular ads.

Additional Features

The features of uCoz are very vast, that I bet it will take more than an hour to explore all of them. Few of the features are exceptionally well, that not even desktop editors have. The feature to add a blog or forums in a click of a button really amazes me. You can build a website on uCoz and you can export that your own hosting or use the free hosting provided by uCoz, with no other restriction but upto 400 Mb space, which is way too adequate for building any website. The security and backup features are in par with any professional hosting. If you are planning to build a website, uCoz is the best place to get started.

Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection