Author Topic: Google Chrome  (Read 1184 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Google Chrome
« on: February 03, 2012, 07:35:37 AM »
Chrome is a internet web browser which is unique in its way.It is one of the lightest browser available today and has its unique stealth mode which lets the user to surf the internet without storing any history of the visited pages.their are more than 30 different skins for the browser which the user can choose from.Google chrome has a “omni bar” which let the user to type anything and it suggests the user with the url’s from the recently visited sites.Chrome’s tab are detachable the user can switch from windows to tab and vice virsa.If any of the tabs crashers the whole browser doesn’t crash, thats  awesome.the major drawback has to be said that Chrome doesn’t have a wide varieties of plug-ins and their are issues in its security.

chrome loads faster than any other browser and doesn’t occupies much of the computers memory nor the screen space and if you have a small screen laptop or mini laptop Google Chrome is the browser for you.its FREE!

Operating system : Windows Vista, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT

FILE SIZE :551K.B

License Type: Freeware

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection