Author Topic: FreeZ Online TV  (Read 1416 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
FreeZ Online TV
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:12:07 AM »

Ever wondered that you could watch thousand of channels around the world for 24/7? Well one of such useful utility is FreeZ Online TV, this allows the user to browse through the television programs which offers lot more than you may have expect. From sports, music and entertainment this software can do it all well I should say broadcasts it all. But for some program might link to another website where the user can watch but its still  is a pain in the ass anyway how it works is it receives more than 500 channels daily and broadcast it live over the internet perhaps everything might not be perfect but you still can find it useful .it comes with an inbuilt TV station which contains all the required stations apart from this the station is updated daily so that the user can get the best, hope you guys enjoy using this. And the best part is it’s a freeware

Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT.

FILE SIZE: 2.35 MB

License Type: Freeware
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection