Author Topic: You Can Make Great Money As a Freelance Writer  (Read 1886 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
You Can Make Great Money As a Freelance Writer
« on: January 16, 2012, 07:29:27 AM »
Whether you're a new freelance writer, or an established pro, there are hundreds of ways you can make money freelance writing.

I started my writing career in the 1970s (shock!) as a romance novelist. My first book was published by MacDonald-Futura in 1981, as part of a series. The series did well, both in hardcover and paperback.

(If you're interested in writing fiction, I've created a site just for authors and novelists, to help you to write you novel, sell it to a publisher and promote it.)

At the same time, I wrote for women's magazines, and began to write copy. I'm still working as a copywriter and magazine writer today. Along the way, I've written business books, under my own name, as well as ghostwriting books for others.

My point? As a freelancer writer, you can write whatever you feel like writing, as long as someone will pay for it.

In this section of the site, we'll look at ways you can make money as a freelance writer TODAY. I'm finding that I'm writing much more for the online world, and this mirrors the "real" world of writing. Magazine publishers are moving online, and book publishers are figuring out how they can make additional profits for themselves - and of course fo authors - by selling electronic versions of their books.

It's an exciting time to be a freelance writer!
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection